Seven Last Words Coloring Pages
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Seven Last Words Coloring Pages accompany our popular Seven Last Words Posters. The seven coloring pages will allow you to encounter the seven last words of Jesus from the cross. We illustrated these seven last words in a meaningful way for all ages and visually appropriate for even very young children to reflect on the last moments of Jesus’ life. Participants will encounter how the themes that come from the cross can profoundly impact their daily lives.
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a downloadable PDF of the coloring pages that you can print out. The PDF will include:
- Detailed Coloring Pages: We include the same detailed illustrations from our coloring posters.
- Simplified Coloring Pages: We also include a simplified design for those who prefer fewer details to color.
To get the most out of these Seven Last Words Coloring Pages, we encourage you to also pick up the Seven Last Words Devotional Guide here.
What themes are represented in the illustrations?
We focused on one specific word from each of the seven sayings.
- Coloring Page One: KNOW – God, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing. (Luke 23:34)
- Coloring Page Two: TRUTH – Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise. (Luke 23:43)
- Coloring Page Three: HERE – Here is your son. Here is your mother. (John 19:26–27)
- Coloring Page Four: FORSAKEN – My God, My God, why have you forsaken me? (Matthew 27:46)
- Coloring Page Five: THIRSTY – I am thirsty. (John 19:28)
- Coloring Page Six: FINISHED – It is finished. (John 19:30)
- Coloring Page Seven: COMMEND – God, into your hands I commend my spirit. (Luke 23:46)
- Coloring Page Eight: BELIEVE – (with a focus on selected verses from Luke 24:1-12)