Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
The image of Jesus is in front of a colorful background, inspired by this Pride Flag redesign by designer Daniel Quasar. The traditional rainbow colors represent the LGBTQ community. The addition of the black and brown stripes are meant to represent the black and brown members of the LGBTQ community, and the light blue, light pink, and white colors specifically represent the transgender community.
The symbols on the cross behind Jesus stand for "He Who Is." It's common to see the symbols on ancient (and modern) iconography. If you do a Google search for "Jesus icon symbols" you can learn more information about them.
Tote Bag Details
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Eco Tote Dimensions: 16˝ x 14 ½˝ x 5˝
- Large Eco Tote Dimensions: 20˝ x 14˝ x 5˝
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1˝ wide dual straps, 24 1/2˝ length
- One open main compartment
Shipping Details during COVID
- Estimated Fulfillment Time: 4–9 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 5–7 business days after fulfillment
- Shipping Costs: Shipping rates are calculated for your order based on live rates provided by shipping couriers.