- All downloaded written content, illustrations, and digital files remain the sole property of Illustrated Ministry, LLC.
- You are purchasing a Single-Entity limited license of a digital product.
- We define a Single-Entity as a specific local school, community group, congregation, or family.
- Your purchase grants you a non-exclusive, limited license only, for non-commercial, internal use only, with your Single-Entity.
- Your purchase grants you permission to use the digital resources within your Single-Entity and is not limited to a single use of the resources (i.e. you could purchase a set of coloring pages, and use them multiple years in a row).
Illustrated Ministry, LLC creates resources used primarily by individual local families, churches, schools, and community groups (Single-Entities).
If you are interested in purchasing our resources for multiple churches, schools, and community groups, camps, or on behalf of an institutional or judicatory group (a Diocese, Synod, Presbytery, Conference, etc.), you can find information about our Multi-Entity licenses below.
Who/what is a Single-Entity?A Single-Entity is a specific local family, church, school, or community group.
- If you are going to buy a product to use with your family in your home, your family is considered the Single-Entity.
- If you are going to buy a product to use in your local congregation, your local congregation is considered the Single-Entity.
- If you are going to buy a product to use in your local school, your local school is considered the Single-Entity.
Who/what is a Multi-Entity?If you are interested in buying a product to use with multiple churches, schools, or community groups, you will need a Multi-Entity limited license.
- If two or more churches want to partner together and buy a product, they would need a Multi-Entity license.
- If a Diocese/Synod/Presbytery/Conference wanted to buy a product to share with interested congregations, they would need a Multi-Entity license.
- If a Camp and Conference Center wanted to use some products for each of the camp weeks during the summer, they would need a Multi-Entity license.
If you would like to request more information about purchasing a Multi-Entity license, click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact us here.