Pentecost Spirit Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Pentecost Spirit Coloring Page & Poster is a hand-drawn illustration that can be used in a number of different ways to help you celebrate Pentecost in your congregations. This illustration can be used for a worship activity for children, a bulletin cover, a large coloring poster that children could color leading up to Pentecost, or a fun art project to send home to families.
"When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly from heaven there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind…All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them ability…And at this sound the crowd gathered and was bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in the native language of each."
The illustration includes flames and wind – both symbols of the Holy Spirit – as well as “Holy Spirit” written in 18 different languages. The languages include: Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Maori, Russian, Shona, Spanish, Swahili, and Vietnamese.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file which includes the following:
- Coloring Pages & Posters: We include both the Adobe Illustrator files as well as PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a large format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: 8.5x11, 11x17, 36x24, and 48x36.
- Image Files: In case you want to use the image in your worship bulletin, on screens in your sanctuaries and on the web, we have included it as both B&W and color image PNG files as well.
- Info PDF: This informational PDF will give you helpful details on getting the files printed.
How You Might Use This Product
Here are a few suggested uses for this product:
- Print out the color image (or have people color their own), attach a jumbo craft stick to the back, and hand them out to folx on Pentecost.
- Print out a 48" x 36" giant poster for your youth group to color and fill in during youth group, and send them home with 8.5" x 11" versions to do on their own.
- Get one of the large poster options printed and have it available for children (and children at heart) to color during worship.
- Get the illustration printed out on fabric, and send it home with a family to color and prepare to use as a banner for Pentecost.
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.
Other Pentecost Resources
We have three other coloring resources for Pentecost, which you can check out below: