Pentecost Flames Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Pentecost Flames Coloring Page & Poster is a hand-drawn illustration that can be used in a number of different ways to help you celebrate Pentecost in your congregations. This illustration can be used for a worship activity for children, a bulletin cover, a large coloring poster that children could color leading up to Pentecost, or a fun art project to send home to families.
The text incorporated into the illustration comes from Acts 2:21 – "Everyone who calls on the name of our God will be saved." You will find various symbols for the coming of the Holy Spirit throughout the illustration.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file which includes the following:
- Coloring Pages & Posters: We include both the Adobe Illustrator files as well as PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a large format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: 8.5x11, 11x17, 36x24, and 48x36.
- Mosaic Poster Tiles: This exciting new format allows anyone with a printer at home to print out poster tiles and create a giant coloring poster at home. These poster tiles are formatted for both US Letter (8.5x11) and A4 paper sizes, and come in a smaller Family Size (uses four or six sheets of paper, depending on the paper size) as well as a larger Group Size (uses 40 or 45 sheets of paper, depending on the size of paper). To learn more about our Mosaic Poster Tiles, check out our blog post here.
- Image Files: In case you want to use the image in your worship bulletin, on screens in your sanctuaries and on the web, we have included it as both B&W and color image PNG files as well.
- Info PDF: This informational PDF will give you helpful details on getting the files printed, as well as instructions for how to print and assemble the Mosaic Poster Tiles.
How You Might Use This Product
Here are a few suggested uses for this product:
- Print out the color image (or have people color their own), attach a jumbo craft stick to the back, and hand them out to folx on Pentecost.
- Print out a 48" x 36" giant poster for your youth group to color and fill in during youth group, and send them home with 8.5" x 11" versions to do on their own.
- Use the Group Size of the Mosaic Poster Tiles to create a giant piece of communal art; have individuals color the tiles and bring them together to make your mosaic. Or email the tiles home to families in your congregation, and put the tiles together when you come back together to worship.
- Send the Family Size of the Mosaic Poster Tiles home with families so they can create large posters to display in their homes or windows.
- Get the illustration printed out on fabric, and send it home with a family to color and prepare to use as a banner for Pentecost.
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.
Other Pentecost Resources
We have three other coloring resources for Pentecost, which you can check out below: