Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This summer release contains twelve hand-drawn illustrations and fourteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year B), September 5 through November 21, 2021.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Twelve full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- September 5: Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Proverbs 22:1-2, 8-9, 22-23
- September 12: Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Mark 8:27-30
- September 19: Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost—James 3:13, 17
- September 26: Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Esther 7:1-6
- October 3: Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost—Job 1:1, 2:1-7
- October 10: Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost—Psalm 22:1-15
- October 17: Twenty-first Sunday after Pentecost—Psalm 104:1-9, 24, 35c
- October 24: Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost—Psalm 34:1-8, (19-22)
- October 31: Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost: Ruth 1:1-18
- November 7: Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost—Ruth 4:13-17
- November 14: Twenty-Fifth Sunday after Pentecost—Hebrews 10:22-24
- November 21: Reign of Christ/Twenty-Sixth Sunday after Pentecost—2 Samuel 23:1-7
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Twelve Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
- They include word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2021 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here. We no longer include an option for only ordering the Illustrated Children's Moments.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.