Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2017
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
14 black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school or church to color. These are engaging, creative and unique hand-drawn illustrations, drawn by pastor and illustrator Adam Walker Cleaveland.
The coloring illustrations are based on the following scripture passages, which come from the Revised Common Lectionary Year A from the First Sunday in Lent through Pentecost Sunday:
- March 5 First Sunday in Lent: Matthew 4:1-11
- March 12 Second Sunday in Lent: Psalm 121
- March 19 Third Sunday in Lent: John 4:5-42
- March 26 Fourth Sunday in Lent: Psalm 23
- April 2 Fifth Sunday in Lent: John 11:1-45
- April 9: Palm Sunday – Matthew 21:1-11
- April 16: Easter – John 20:1-18
- April 23 2nd Sunday after Easter: John 20:19-31
- April 30 3rd Sunday after Easter: Luke 24:13-35
- May 7 4th Sunday after Easter: John 10:1-10
- May 14 5th Sunday after Easter: John 14:1-14
- May 21 6th Sunday after Easter: John 14:15-21
- May 28 7th Sunday after Easter: 1 Peter 4:12-14; 5:6-11
- June 4: Pentecost – Acts 2:1-21
You can find full-color illustrations of these coloring pages in our Spring Bundle for our Illustrated Worship Resources here.