Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Fourteen black and white illustrations that you can give to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent, Eastertide, and Pentecost (Year C), March 6 (first Sunday of Lent) through June 5, 2022 (Pentecost).
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- March 6: First Sunday of Lent - Deuteronomy 26:1–11
- March 13: Second Sunday of Lent - Genesis 15:1–12, 17–18
- March 20: Third Sunday of Lent - Psalm 63:1–8
- March 27: Fourth Sunday of Lent - Joshua 5:10–12
- April 3: Fifth Sunday of Lent - Isaiah 43:16–21
- April 10: Palm Sunday - Luke 22:14–20
- April 17: Easter Sunday - Psalm 118:1–2, 14–24
- April 24: Second Sunday of Easter - Psalm 118:20–29
- May 1: Third Sunday of Easter - Acts 9:1–9
- May 8: Fourth Sunday of Easter - Psalm 23
- May 15: Fifth Sunday of Easter - Psalm 148
- May 22: Sixth Sunday of Easter - John 14:26–27
- May 29: Ascension Sunday - Acts 16:16–34
- June 5: Day of Pentecost - Acts 2:1–12
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2022 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.