Illustrated Worship Resources: Fall 2019
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This series contains thirteen hand-drawn illustrations and thirteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year C Season after Pentecost: September 1st through November 24th - Reign of Christ Sunday.
For those who purchased our first set of Illustrated Worship Resources back in the Fall of 2016 for Year C, please note that we have chosen a second set of scriptures, all new, that complement those resources.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Thirteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the scriptures passages from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year A Season after Pentecost: September 1st through November 24th - Reign of Christ Sunday.
- September 1: Hebrews 13:1-8, 15-16
- September 8: Psalm 139:1-6,13-18
- September 15: 1 Timothy 1: 12-17
- September 22: Jeremiah 8:18-9:1
- September 29: 1 Timothy 6:6-19
- October 6: 2 Timothy 1:1-14
- October 13: Psalm 66:1-12
- October 20: Luke 18:1-8
- October 27: Psalm 65
- November 3: Habakkuk 1:1-4, 2:1-4
- November 10: Haggai 1:15b-2:9
- November 17: Isaiah 12
- November 24: Colossians 1:11-20
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Thirteen Children's Worship Bulletins covering Sundays for the Fall starting September 1st and continuing through November 24th.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Fall 2019 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.