Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2021-2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This winter release contains twelve hand-drawn illustrations and twelve bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year C), November 28 through February 27, 2022 (Transfiguration Sunday).
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the four weeks of Advent and one Sunday after Christmas, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- November 28: First Sunday of Advent – Luke 21:25, 31, 34a, 36a
- December 5: Second Sunday of Advent – Luke 1:68–79
- December 12: Third Sunday of Advent – Luke 3:10–14
- December 19: Fourth Sunday of Advent – Luke 1:46b–55
- December 26: First Sunday after Christmas Day – Colossians 3:12–17
- January 2: Second Sunday after Christmas Day – John 1:1–9
- January 9: Baptism of the Lord/First Sunday after the Epiphany – Acts 8:14–17
- January 16: Second Sunday after the Epiphany – Psalm 36:5–10
- January 23: Third Sunday after the Epiphany – Nehemiah 8:1–3, 5–6, 8–10
- January 30: Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany – 1 Corinthians 13:4–8a
- February 6: Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany – Isaiah 6:1–8
- February 13: Sixth Sunday after the Epiphany – Jeremiah 17:7–8
- February 20: Seventh Sunday after the Epiphany – Genesis 45:3–11, 15
- February 27: Transfiguration Sunday – Exodus 34:29
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the winter—November 28, 2021 through February 27, 2022.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2020-2021 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here. We no longer include an option for only ordering the Illustrated Children's Moments.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
If you would like to try these worship resources out for the weeks of Advent, you can purchase our Advent 2021 set here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.