Bible Story Coloring Pages: Winter 2021-2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Twelve black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year C), November 28 through February 27, 2022 (Transfiguration Sunday).
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- November 28: First Sunday of Advent – Luke 21:25, 31, 34a, 36a
- December 5: Second Sunday of Advent – Luke 1:68–79
- December 12: Third Sunday of Advent – Luke 3:10–14
- December 19: Fourth Sunday of Advent – Luke 1:46b–55
- December 26: First Sunday after Christmas Day – Colossians 3:12–17
- January 2: Second Sunday after Christmas Day – John 1:1–9
- January 9: Baptism of the Lord/First Sunday after the Epiphany – Acts 8:14–17
- January 16: Second Sunday after the Epiphany – Psalm 36:5–10
- January 23: Third Sunday after the Epiphany – Nehemiah 8:1–3, 5–6, 8–10
- January 30: Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany – 1 Corinthians 13:4–8a
- February 6: Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany – Isaiah 6:1–8
- February 13: Sixth Sunday after the Epiphany – Jeremiah 17:7–8
- February 20: Seventh Sunday after the Epiphany – Genesis 45:3–11, 15
- February 27: Transfiguration Sunday – Exodus 34:29
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.