Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This release contains twelve hand-drawn illustrations and twelve bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year C), September 4—November 20, 2022.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Twelve full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
September 4: Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 14:25–33
- September 11: Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 15:1–10
September 18: Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost – 1 Timothy 2:1–7
- September 25: Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 91:1–6, 14–16
- October 2: Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost – 2 Timothy 1:1–7
- October 9: Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 17:11–19
- October 16: Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Jeremiah 31:27–34
- October 23: Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 18:9–14
- October 30: Twenty-First Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 19:1–10
- November 6: Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 145:1–5, 17–21
- November 13: Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost – Isaiah 65:17–25
- November 20: Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost—Reign of Christ – Jeremiah 23:1-6
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Twelve Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the summer—September 4 through November 20, 2022.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2022 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.