Bible Story Coloring Pages: Fall 2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Twelve black and white illustrations that you can give to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year C), September 4—November 20, 2022.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
September 4: Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 14:25–33
- September 11: Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 15:1–10
September 18: Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost – 1 Timothy 2:1–7
- September 25: Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 91:1–6, 14–16
- October 2: Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost – 2 Timothy 1:1–7
- October 9: Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 17:11–19
- October 16: Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Jeremiah 31:27–34
- October 23: Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 18:9–14
- October 30: Twenty-First Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 19:1–10
- November 6: Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 145:1–5, 17–21
- November 13: Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost – Isaiah 65:17–25
- November 20: Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost—Reign of Christ – Jeremiah 23:1-6
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2022 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.