Reformation Day Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Many churches celebrate Reformation Day and look for unique ways to celebrate and remember the story of the Reformation, and we have illustrated a coloring page and poster that we think will help bring your community together to celebrate this special day.
Our coloring poster includes a variety of themes and references to the Reformation in the illustration. The primary theme of the poster focuses on the five solas:
- Sola scriptura
- Sola fide
- Sola gratia
- Solus Christus
- Soli deo Gloria
We have also included two familiar and common sayings attributed to Martin Luther:
- "This is most certainly true." You will remember that this is the refrain from Luther's Small Catechism.
- "Pray and let God worry."
Also - if you are familiar with the doors of the All Saints' Church in Wittenburg where Luther originally nailed his 95 Theses, you may recognize aspects of those doors in the illustration.
What You'll Receive
When you complete your purchase, you will get a ZIP file filled with the picture in a variety of image formats. You can expect to have access to:
- 8.5x11 coloring page
- 11x17 coloring page
- 24x36 coloring poster
- 48x36 coloring poster
- B&W PNG version
- Color PNG version
There will also be printing instructions so you can take the large 24x36 or 48x36 files to a local print shop (or a place like Staples of FedEx) and know what you're doing.
We are thrilled to be able to put out such a fun resource for the church as a whole.
How You Might Use This Illustration
There are any number of ways you could use this illustration; here are just a few:
- Use the color graphic file as your bulletin cover.
- Create bulletin inserts that people could color during worship on Reformation Sunday.
- Print out a large poster for your youth group to color.
- Include the 8.5x11 coloring page in children's worship bags.
- Get one of the large poster options printed and have it available for children (and children at heart) to color during worship.
- Give a copy of the poster to different ministry groups within your congregation and see how each group decides to color it.
However you use it - we think you and your community will love this chance to engage in coloring and focusing on the five solas in preparation for Reformation Day.