Illustrated Worship Resources: Lent 2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This Lent Resource contains seven hand-drawn illustrations (full-color as well as B&W coloring pages) and seven children's worship bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and illustrated the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent (Year C), March 6 through April 17, 2022.
This is a great way to try out Illustrated Worship Resources without committing to a whole season. It's also a perfect supplement for Lent if your community already has materials for the rest of the season. However, if you need resources for all of Spring 2022, you can get those here.
*These are the same materials included in the Lent section of our complete Spring 2022, so if you purchase the Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2022, you DO NOT need to purchase this Lent set.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Seven full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. The coloring page version of these illustrations is also included in this pack.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- March 6: First Sunday of Lent - Deuteronomy 26:1–11
- March 13: Second Sunday of Lent - Genesis 15:1–12, 17–18
- March 20: Third Sunday of Lent - Psalm 63:1–8
- March 27: Fourth Sunday of Lent - Joshua 5:10–12
- April 3: Fifth Sunday of Lent - Isaiah 43:16–21
- April 10: Palm Sunday - Luke 22:14–20
- April 17: Easter Sunday - Psalm 118:1–2, 14–24
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Seven Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the spring—March 6 through April 17, 2022.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.