This is a DIGITAL ONLY product. You will not receive a physical product. At the time of purchase, you'll receive an email with your link to download your products which you can then save to your computer and print out any time.
Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for your Children's Moments during worship, as well as creative, engaging and fun Children's Worship Bulletins that don't suck.
Click here for TWO FREE Illustrated Children's Moments AND Children's Worship Bulletins for September 2 and November 4. That should give you an idea about our resource if you've never tried it before.
For this fall release, our Illustrated Worship Resources follow the Revised Common Lectionary from September 2–November 25, 2018.
What you get:
- 13 full-color illustrated Children's Moments with hand-drawn illustrations and a thoughtful reflection (if you want the illustrations to use as coloring pages, you can order them here).
- 13 worship bulletins that include word searches, plenty of white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities
Here are the stories illustrated in this edition:
September 2nd - James 1:17-27
September 9th - James 2:1-10, (11-13), 14-17
September 16th - Psalm 19
September 23rd - Mark 9:33-37
- September 30th - James 5:13-20
October 7th - Mark 10:13-16
October 14th - Mark 10:17-31
October 21st - Mark 10:34-45
October 28th - Mark 10:46-52
November 4th - Mark 12:28-34
November 11th - Mark 12:38-44
November 18th - 1 Samuel 2:10
November 25th - John 18:33-37
Ideas for using our Worship Bulletins:
People have told us that our Children's Worship Bulletins are more relevant, engaging and creative than many of the other ones that have been out there for years.
- Give to children as they enter worship
- Place in worship bags and include crayons or other writing implements
- Give to everyone—we've heard adults like them too
- Have on hand in Sunday School class if there's extra time or use to supplement lessons with the same themes
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these resources are great to have on hand for all kinds of uses. If you purchase each set of Illustrated Worship Resources, you'd have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses!
Ordering Options Available
- Complete resources including both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins.
- JUST the Illustrated Children's Moments
- JUST the Children's Worship Bulletins
About our Tiered Pricing Structure
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even smaller budgets.