Bible Story Coloring Pages: Fall 2018
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a DIGITAL ONLY product. You will not receive a physical product. At the time of purchase, you'll receive an email with your link to download your products which you can then save to your computer and print out any time.
13 black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school or church to color. These are engaging, creative and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the following scripture passages, which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year B Season After Pentecost from Proper 17 (22) to Proper 29 (34) Reign of Christ Sunday:
- September 2nd - James 1:17-27
- September 9th - James 2:1-10, (11-13), 14-17
- September 16th - Psalm 19
- September 23rd - Mark 9:33-37
- September 30th - James 5:13-20
- October 7th - Mark 10:13-16
- October 14th - Mark 10:17-31
- October 21st - Mark 10:34-45
- October 28th - Mark 10:46-52
- November 4th - Mark 12:28-34
- November 11th - Mark 12:38-44
- November 18th - 1 Samuel 2:10
- November 25th - John 18:33-37
You can find full-color illustrations of these coloring pages in our Illustrated Worship Resources: Fall 2018 here.
But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church.
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of uses. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses!
About our Tiered Pricing Structure
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.