Illustrated Worship Resources: Fall 2017
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for your Children's Moments during worship, as well as creative, engaging and fun Children's Worship Bulletins that don't suck.
For this fall release, our Illustrated Worship Resources follow the Revised Common Lectionary from September 3 – November 26, 2017 – RCL Year A, Propers 17(22) – 29(34).
If you're new to our products or just want to see a sample of what our materials look like, you can click here to get sample Illustrated Children's Moments AND Children's Worship Bulletins for September 3 and 10.
When you purchase our Illustrated Worship Resources, you will receive 13 hand-drawn illustrations and 13 bulletins (see sample illustrations and bulletins on the left).
Illustrated Children's Moments
- You will receive 13 full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These aren't your Precious Moments Bible story illustrations - the style is playful and modern.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children where they are.
Below is a list of the stories that are illustrated in this Fall edition:
- September 3: Exodus 3:1-15
- September 10: Romans 13:8-14
- September 17: Exodus 14:19-31
- September 24: Exodus 16:2-15
- October 1: Exodus 17:1-7
- October 8: Exodus 20:1-4, 7-9, 12-20
- October 15: Psalm 106:1-6, 19-23
- October 22: Exodus 33:12-23
- October 29: Matthew 22:34-46
- November 5: Psalm 107:1-7, 33-37
- November 12: Joshua 24:1-3a, 14-25
- November 19: Judges 4:1-7
- November 26: Matthew 25:31-46
Children's Worship Bulletins
- You will also receive 13 Children's Worship Bulletins, covering Sundays for the fall starting on September 3, 2017 and continuing through November 26, 2017.
- Activities in the worship bulletins include word searches, lots of white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, or I’ve seen some Sunday School teachers who use them if they have some extra time after the class is done, or if they want to just send something home with the kids.
- People have told us that our Children's Worship Bulletins are more relevant, engaging and creative than many of the other ones that have been out there for years.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Fall 2017 - Full Resource includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, you do have that option. Simply select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
You are purchasing digital products, so upon receipt of your payment, you'll receive an email (which serves as your invoice) with your download link to get your products. No products will be shipped to you.
Coloring Pages Also Available
If you are interested in black and white versions of the illustrations that you can use for coloring pages, you can add them to your order here.
About our Tiered Pricing Structure
Thousands of churches from around the world have used our products over the past couple years, and we've been excited to see tiny country churches in the most rural parts of the country having access to, and being able to afford, the same curriculum, worship resources and products that large churches in large metropolitan areas can afford.
One of the ways we do that is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. We don't at this time, however, have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order - it is strictly on the honor system.