Bible Story Coloring Pages: Summer 2022
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Twelve black and white illustrations that you can give to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year C), June 12—August 28, 2022.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
June 12: First Sunday after Pentecost – Romans 5:1–5
- June 19: Second Sunday after Pentecost – 1 Kings 19:3–8
June 26: Third Sunday after Pentecost – Galatians 5:22–23
- July 3: Fourth Sunday after Pentecost – 2 Kings 5:1–3, 9–14
- July 10: Fifth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 10:25–27
- July 17: Sixth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 10:38–42
- July 24: Seventh Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 11:1–4
- July 31: Eighth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 12:13–21
- August 7: Ninth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 12:32–40
- August 14: Tenth Sunday after Pentecost – Hebrews 11:29–12:2
- August 21: Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost – Jeremiah 1:4–10
- August 28: Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost – Luke 14:1, 7–14
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Summer 2022 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.