Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2019
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Fourteen black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages below which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year C: Lent, Eastertide & Pentecost, March 10 - June 9, 2019. They are formatted to print on standard 8.5"x11" paper. The scripture passages of the illustrations are listed below:
- March 10 First Sunday in Lent: Luke 4:1-13
- March 17 Second Sunday in Lent: Psalm 27
- March 24 Third Sunday in Lent: Isaiah 55:1-9
- March 31 Fourth Sunday in Lent: Luke 15:1-3; 11b-32
- April 7 Fifth Sunday in Lent: John 12:1-8
- April 14: Palm Sunday – Luke 19:28-40
- April 21: Easter – John 20:1-18
- April 28 Second Sunday of Easter: John 20:19-31
- May 5 Third Sunday of Easter: John 21:1-19
- May 12 Fourth Sunday of Easter: Acts 9:36-43
- May 19 Fifth Sunday of Easter: Acts 11:1-8
- May 26 Sixth Sunday of Easter: Acts 16:9-15
- June 2 Seventh Sunday: John 17:20-26
- June 9: Pentecost – Acts 2:1-21
You can find full-color illustrations of these coloring pages in our Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2019 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of uses. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses!
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.