Bible Story Coloring Pages: Fall 2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Thirteen black and white illustrations that you can give to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year A), September 3, 2023, through November 26, 2023.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- September 3: Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 3:1–15
- September 10: Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost — Romans 13:8–10
- September 17: Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 14:19–31
- September 24: Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 16:2–15
- October 1: Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 17:1–7
- October 8: Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 20:1–4, 7–9, 12–20
- October 15: Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost — Psalm 106:1–6, 19–22
- October 22: Twenty-First Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 33:12–23
- October 29: Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost — Matthew 22:34–40
- November 5: Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost — Psalm 107:1–7, 33–37
- November 12: Twenty-Fourth Sunday after Pentecost — Joshua 24:1–3a, 14–25
- November 19: Twenty-Fifth Sunday after Pentecost — Judges 4:1–7
- November 26: Reign of Christ—Twenty-Sixth Sunday after Pentecost — Matthew 25:31–46
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2023 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we can continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.