Advent Coloring Posters
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
These Advent Coloring Posters will provide your community with hours of coloring and conversation. Over the years, groups have used these posters with children, youth, college students, adults, and even older adults in retirement communities.
Each digital poster illustration includes a word in the middle corresponding with the four Advent weeks: Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love. These posters use the traditional Advent themes—so they're perfect for Advent—and can be used for nearly any occasion.
If you would like smaller, individual coloring pages, you can purchase our Advent Coloring Pages.
- The four posters come in two sizes: 24"x36" and 36"x48".
- Your download will include the digital files and printing instructions in a ZIP file.
Your purchase includes Adobe Illustrator (AI files) and Adobe Acrobat (PDF files) versions of the posters. After your purchase, you will immediately receive a download link to get your zip file. Detailed instructions will accompany the download on how we suggest printing the posters. If you have the files printed somewhere like Staples, we recommend having them printed as engineering prints (and specifically asking for "engineering prints" and not "posters"), as that is the most inexpensive option available. You can learn more about engineering prints here.
How to Use the Coloring Posters
These posters are a lot of fun to roll out on a large table or floor and color. There are so many potential uses for them—here are just a few:
- They are perfect for your kids to sit around coloring, especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.
- They are great for youth groups and Sunday School classes to be able to color.
- They would be great for worship services to have placed around the worship space for people to color at different times throughout the service.
- They would also make a great activity for any churches that have Advent Fairs or if they are looking for a fun intergenerational activity.
You can also get some great ideas from these blog posts.