Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2019
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This spring release contains fourteen hand-drawn illustrations and fourteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year C: Lent through Eastertide and Pentecost, March 10 - June 9, 2019.
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the weeks of Lent, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Fourteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the scriptures passages from the Revised Common Lectionary, Year C: Lent through Eastertide and Pentecost, March 10 - June 9.
- March 10: Luke 4:1-13
- March 17: Psalm 27
- March 24: Isaiah 55:1-9
- March 31: Luke 15:1-3; 11b-32
- April 7: John 12:1-8
- April 14: Palm Sunday – Luke 19:28-40
- April 21: Easter – John 20:1-18
- April 28: John 20:19-31
- May 5: John 21:1-19
- May 12: Acts 9:36-43
- May 19: Acts 11:1-8
- May 26: Acts 16:9-15
- June 2: John 17:20-26
- June 9: Pentecost – Acts 2:1-21
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Fourteen Children's Worship Bulletins covering Sundays for the Spring starting March 10, 2019 and continuing through June 9, 2019.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2019 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.