This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This summer release contains eleven hand-drawn illustrations and eleven bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year C Trinity Sunday and Season after Pentecost: June 16th through August 25th, 2019.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Eleven full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures.
- June 16th - Trinity Sunday - Psalm 8
- June 23rd - Galatians 3:23-29
- June 30th - Psalm 77:1-2, 11-20
- July 7th - Galatians 6:(1-6) 7-16
- July 14th - Psalm 82
- July 21st - Psalm 52
- July 28th - Psalm 85
- August 4th - Psalm 107:1-9, 43
- August 11th - Hebrews 11:1-3, 8-16
- August 18th - Luke 12:49-56
- August 25th - Luke 13:10-17
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Eleven Children's Worship Bulletins covering Sundays for the Summer—June 16th through August 25th.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Summer 2019 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.