Illustrated Worship Resources: Lent 2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This Lent Resource contains seven hand-drawn illustrations (full-color as well as B&W coloring pages) and seven children's worship bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and illustrated the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent (Year A), February 26 (first Sunday of Lent) through April 9, 2023 (Easter Sunday).
This is a great way to try out Illustrated Worship Resources without committing to a whole season. It's also a perfect supplement for Lent if your community already has materials for the rest of the season. However, if you need resources for all of Spring 2023, you can get those here.
*These are the same materials included in the Lent section of our complete Spring 2023, so if you purchase the Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2023, you DO NOT need to purchase this Lent set.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Seven full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. The coloring page version of these illustrations is also included in this pack.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- February 26: First Sunday in Lent — Matthew 4:1–11
- March 5: Second Sunday in Lent — Psalm 121
- March 12: Third Sunday in Lent — John 4:5–42
- March 19: Fourth Sunday in Lent — Psalm 23
- March 26: —Fifth Sunday in Lent — John 11:1–45
- April 2: Palm Sunday—Sixth Sunday in Lent — Matthew 21:1–11
- April 9: Easter Sunday — John 20:1–18
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Seven Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the spring—February 26 through April 9, 2023.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.