Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for your Children's Moments during worship, as well as creative, engaging and fun Children's Worship Bulletins that don't suck.
For this Fall 2016 release, our Illustrated Worship Resources follow the Revised Common Lectionary from September 4 – November 20, 2016.
When you purchase our Illustrated Worship Resources, you will receive 13 hand-drawn illustrations and 12 bulletins (see samples images and bulletins on the left).
Illustrated Children's Moments
- You will receive 13 original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories (we have one BONUS illustration this time). The style is playful and kids respond well to it.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection that you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's moment that engages children where they are.
Below is a list of the stories that are illustrated in this Fall edition:
Luke 14:25-33: The Cost of Discipleship
Luke 15:1-10: The Parable of the Lost Sheep
1 Timothy 2:1-7: Instructions Concerning Prayer
Psalm 91: My Refuge and My Fortress
- World Communion Sunday
Luke 17:11-19: Jesus Cleanses the 10 Lepers
Jeremiah 31:27-34: A New Covenant
Genesis 32:22-31: Jacob Wrestles with God
Luke 18:9-14: The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
Luke 19:1-10: Jesus and Zacchaeus
- All Saints' Day
Isaiah 65:17-25d: The Glorious New Creation
Children's Worship Bulletins
- You will also receive 12 Children's Worship Bulletins, starting September 4 and continuing through November 20th, 2016.
- Activities in the worship bulletins include word searches, lots of space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, or I’ve seen some Sunday School teachers who use them if they have some extra time after the class is done, or if they want to just sent something home with the kids.
- People have told us that our Children's Worship Bulletins are more relevant, engaging and creative than many of the other ones that have been out there for years.
If you are new to our products or just want to see a sample of what our materials look like, you can click below to actually get a sample Illustrated Children's Moment AND Children's Worship Bulletin for Sunday, September 4.
Download your sample here!
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Fall 2016 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, you do have that option. Simply select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church. Since these are digital products, you do not need to specify anything in the QUANTITY box.
You are purchasing digital products, so upon receipt of your payment, you'll receive an email with your download link to get your products. No products will be shipped to you.
Also - if you are interested in black and white versions of the illustrations that you can use for coloring pages, you can add them to your order here.
About our Pricing
Hundreds of churches have used our products over the past year, and we've been excited to see tiny country churches in the most rural parts of the country having access and being able to afford the same curriculum that large churches in New York City are also using. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. We don't, however, have a way of verifying what you select - it's just on the honor system.