Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2023–2024
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This spring release contains eleven hand-drawn illustrations and eleven bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year B), December 3, 2023, through February 11, 2024.
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the four weeks of Advent and one Sunday after Christmas, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- December 3: First Sunday of Advent—Mark 13:24–37
- December 10: Second Sunday of Advent—Mark 1:1–8
- December 17: Third Sunday of Advent—Isaiah 61:1–4, 8–11
- December 24: Fourth Sunday of Advent—Luke 1:26–38
- December 31: First Sunday after Christmas Day—Luke 2:22–40
- January 7: Baptism of the Lord, First Sunday after the Epiphany—Genesis 1:1–5
- January 14: Second Sunday after the Epiphany—1 Samuel 3:1–10, (11–20)
- January 21: Third Sunday after the Epiphany—Jonah 3:1–5, 10
- January 28: Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany—Psalm 111
- February 4: Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany—Mark 1:29–39
- February 11: Transfiguration Sunday—Mark 9:2–9
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Thirteen Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the summer—December 3, 2023, through February 11, 2024.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2023-2024 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.