Bible Story Coloring Pages: Winter 2023–2024
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Eleven black and white illustrations that you can give to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year B), December 3, 2023, through February 11, 2024.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- December 3: First Sunday of Advent—Mark 13:24–37
- December 10: Second Sunday of Advent—Mark 1:1–8
- December 17: Third Sunday of Advent—Isaiah 61:1–4, 8–11
- December 24: Fourth Sunday of Advent—Luke 1:26–38
- December 31: First Sunday after Christmas Day—Luke 2:22–40
- January 7: Baptism of the Lord, First Sunday after the Epiphany—Genesis 1:1–5
- January 14: Second Sunday after the Epiphany—1 Samuel 3:1–10, (11–20)
- January 21: Third Sunday after the Epiphany—Jonah 3:1–5, 10
- January 28: Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany—Psalm 111
- February 4: Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany—Mark 1:29–39
- February 11: Transfiguration Sunday—Mark 9:2–9
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2023–2024 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we can continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.