This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This fall release contains twelve hand-drawn illustrations and twelve bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year A), September 6 through November 22, 2020.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Twelve full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
September 6: 14th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 18:15–20
September 13: 15th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 114
September 20: 16th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 20:1–16
September 27: 17th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 78:1–4
October 4: 18th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 19
October 11: 19th Sunday after Pentecost - Philippians 4:1–9
October 18: 20th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 22:15–22
October 25: 21st Sunday after Pentecost - Deuteronomy 34:1–12
November 1: All Saints’ Day or 22nd Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 5:4
November 8: 23rd Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 78:1–7
November 15: 24th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 123
November 22: Reign of Christ Sunday 25th Sunday after Pentecost - Ezekiel 34:11–16
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Twelve Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the Fall— September 6th through November 22nd, 2020.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Fall 2020 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here. We no longer include an option for only ordering the Illustrated Children's Moments.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.