Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters
Our Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters are 3' x 2' and are printed on 32lb bright white paper. These posters accompany our Illustrated Earth: Celebrating God's Creation curriculum (although they can certainly be purchased without using the curriculum). We have 3 separate modules of stories, and each module has four posters that illustrate a story from scripture. You can see some of the poster designs for these stories in the photos on the left.
Module 1: Water Stories
- Week 1: Genesis 1:6-10: Separation of the Water
- Week 2: Exodus 14:15-31: Parting of the Red Sea
- Week 3: Matthew 3:13-17: Baptism of Jesus
- Week 4: Mark 4:35-41: Calming of the Storm
Module 2: Food & Plant Stories
- Week 1: Exodus 16: Manna & Quail
- Week 2: Mark 6:31-44: Feeding of the 5,000
- Week 3: Leviticus 25:1-7: The Sabbatical Year
- Week 4: Mark 4:1-9: Parable of the Sower
Module 3: Animal Stories
- Week 1: Genesis 1:20-25: Creation of Animals
- Week 2: Numbers 22:22-35: Balaam and the Lord’s Messenger
- Week 3: Jonah: Jonah and the Big Fish
- Week 4: Luke 15:1-7: Parable of the Lost Sheep
Ideas for Using Our Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters
There are many ways to use our Illustrated Earth Coloring Posters – and you all probably have even more creative ideas than these – but here are a few that come to mind:
- Sunday School: Use these posters along with our Illustrated Earth curriculum for a no-prep to low-prep Sunday School curriculum, and your kids will love getting to color the large posters!
- As an activity for children during worship: Many churches have left these posters on a table or on the floor for children during the service, which has proven to be a fun way to keep them engaged in the service.
- As an activity during VBS: Maybe you’re thinking about your summer VBS program – and you’re looking for another activity to fill some of the time and add some variety to your curriculum? The posters would be a great option for that.
- Intergenerational Family Nights: Get families and other church members together for a fun evening. Start with coloring the posters around tables and talking about the stories, enjoy a meal together, and then end the evening by roasting marshmallows outside for some S’mores!
- S&H for 48 Contiguous states: $12 (for one set), $18 (for 2-3 sets) and $24 (for 4+ sets)
- S&H for Alaska/Hawaii: $20 (for one set), $26 (for 2-3 sets) and $32 (for 4+ sets)
- S&H for Canada: $25 (for one set), and $35 (for multiple sets)
We ship ALL of our posters via UPS and we prefer to ship to your church/business address. If we will be shipping to a church/business address, please list the church/business name in the second line of your shipping address where it says "Church/Company." This enables us to have the best information to send to UPS.
If UPS doesn't deliver to your church, or you'd prefer your home address used, leave the Church/Company text field blank. Please note: UPS cannot ship to PO Boxes. Listing a PO Box as your shipping address will cause delays to your delivery because we will have to contact you to determine a different shipping address. If you're ordering from Canada, you must provide a phone number.
Why pay the extra for the physical posters?
Part of the reason our posters are loved by so many is the quality of the posters themselves. We’ve gone through a few different types of paper with our coloring posters, and we are thrilled with the paper we’re currently using. The 32-pound paper works great with colored pencils, crayons, and markers.
When you buy the physical posters from us, you will receive the illustrations on an amazingly high-quality paper.
We currently only ship to the United States and Canada. Since we have a large community of international customers, we also provide our poster illustrations as downloadable digital files. We know that for some folks, getting the digital files can be more convenient (and for some, it’s the only option). We are happy to provide that resource.
However, the quality of paper you will get at other print shops (or stores like Staples/FedEx) is not nearly as nice as the quality that we provide when we ship the posters to you.
Don’t get us wrong – it’s certainly not bad (we shipped our very first two sets of coloring posters after having them printed at Staples). But the high-quality paper is stronger and provides better color quality.