Bible Story Coloring Pages: Winter 2022–2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Thirteen black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year A), November 27, 2022 through February 19, 2023 (Transfiguration Sunday).
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- November 27: First Sunday of Advent – Isaiah 2:1–5
- December 4: Second Sunday of Advent – Matthew 3:1–12
- December 11: Third Sunday of Advent – Luke 1:46b–55
- December 18: Fourth Sunday of Advent – Matthew 1:18–25
- December 25: Christmas Day – Luke 2:1–20
- January 1: Epiphany – Matthew 2:1–12
- January 8: Baptism of the Lord – Matthew 3:13–17
- January 15: Second Sunday after the Epiphany – Psalm 40:1–11
- January 22: Third Sunday after the Epiphany – Matthew 4:12–23
- January 29: Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany – Matthew 5:1–12
- February 5: Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany – Matthew 5:13–20
- February 12: Sixth Sunday after the Epiphany – Deuteronomy 30:15–20
- February 19: Transfiguration Sunday – 2 Peter 1:16–21
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.