Bible Story Coloring Pages: Summer 2020
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Thirteen black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year A), June 7 through August 30, 2020.
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- June 7 - Trinity Sunday - Matthew 28:16-20
- June 14 - 2nd Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 9:35-10:8
- June 21 - 3rd Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 86:1-10
- June 28 - 4th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 10:40-42
- July 5 - 5th Sunday after Pentecost - Genesis 24:34-38, 42-49, 58-67
- July 12 - 6th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 119:105-112
- July 19 - 7th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 139:1-12, 23-24
- July 26 - 8th Sunday after Pentecost - Romans 8:38-39
- August 2 - 9th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 14:13-21
- August 9 - 10th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 105: 1-6, 16-22, 45b
- August 16 - 11th Sunday after Pentecost - Psalm 133
- August 23 - 12th Sunday after Pentecost - Matthew 16:13-20
- August 30 - 13th Sunday after Pentecost - Romans 12:9-21
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.