Stations of the Cross Devotional Guide
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Would you like to check out a sample and see the entire first devotional? Click here to download your sample now.
Our Stations of the Cross Devotional Guide can be used on its own, but it is meant to accompany our Stations of the Cross Coloring Posters and/or Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages. This devotional guide walks you through all fifteen of the scriptural Stations of the Cross with meaningful reflections for all ages.
Each of the fifteen devotionals includes the following:
- A prompt with the scripture listed for each station
- A reflection that is geared toward youth and adults
- A short reflection on the scripture for children
- Questions for children
- A "Going Deeper" section with questions for all ages
These devotionals were written by Geoff Duffy, who, over the last twenty years, has worked as the Pastoral Assistant for Liturgy and Music in several Catholic parishes, as well as spent time with Lutherans and Presbyterians. Duffy's writing is accessible for all ages and brings the Stations of the Cross alive with relevant and meaningful reflections on the stations and their accompanying scripture passages.
Note: The illustrations in the devotional guide are meant as a reference to what illustration the devotion goes with. They are not meant to be large enough to color. We encourage you to purchase our Stations of the Cross Coloring Posters and/or Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages for that purpose.
How is this different from the Stations of the Cross Interactive Reflection Booklet? Our Stations of the Cross Devotional Guide was written to go along with our coloring posters and coloring pages. It has a devotional for each station, along with discussion questions for all ages. The Stations of the Cross Interactive Reflection Booklet guides participants through an interactive journey of experiencing the Stations of the Cross through prayer and activities.
Ways to Use Our Devotional Guide
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
- Purchase it for yourself or your family, and spend time going through the Stations of the Cross during Lent.
- Put together an intergenerational Sunday School class during Lent and bring people together for coloring and conversation (using the reflection and questions in the devotional guide).
- Download it and print it off to take to those in your congregation who can't make it to weekly worship as a way to connect them with what your church is doing during Lent.
What You'll Receive
Upon your purchase, you will receive a downloadable PDF of the Stations of the Cross Devotional Guide that you can print out.
You may also be interested in:
- Stations of the Cross Coloring Posters: You can purchase the physical posters, digital files, or get both. We also have a colored digital version available for purchase.
- Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages: Our 8.5" × 11" coloring pages include a both the illustrations used in our posters, but also a simplified illustration for those who prefer less detail to color.
- Easter Resurrection Coloring Page & Poster: If you'd like to only purchase the last illustration from this series to use for Easter, we have this option available.