Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. At the time of purchase, you will receive a link to access the downloadable digital files. No products will be shipped to you.
Our Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages accompany our popular Stations of the Cross Coloring Posters. The eight coloring pages will take you on a journey following the footsteps of Christ and will immerse your community in the biblical account of the last hours of Jesus' life.
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a downloadable PDF of the coloring pages that you can print out. The PDF will include:
- Detailed Coloring Pages: We include the same detailed illustrations from our coloring posters.
- Simplified Coloring Pages: We also include a simplified design for those who prefer fewer details to color.
To get the most out of these Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages, we encourage you to also pick up the Stations of the Cross Devotional Guide here.
The Scriptural Form of the Stations of the Cross
Given that the Illustrated Ministry community comes from over 60+ different denominations, some of whom may not be familiar with the Stations of the Cross, we decided to go with the scriptural form of the Stations of the Cross, which Pope John Paul II introduced on Good Friday 1991. The stations are listed below, along with their accompanying scriptural reference. You'll notice that we are also including a 15th Station which celebrates the resurrection of Jesus.
- Station 1: Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane (Matthew 26:36-41)
- Station 2: Jesus, Betrayed by Judas, is Arrested (Mark 14:43-46)
- Station 3: Jesus is Condemned by the Sanhedrin (Luke 22:66-71)
- Station 4: Jesus is Denied by Peter (Matthew 26:69-75)
- Station 5: Jesus is Judged by Pilate (Mark 15:1-5, 15)
- Station 6: Jesus is Scourged and Crowned with Thorns (John 19:1-3)
- Station 7: Jesus Bears the Cross (John 19:6, 15-17)
- Station 8: Jesus is Helped by Simon the Cyrenian to Carry the Cross (Mark 15:21)
- Station 9: Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem (Luke 23:27-31)
- Station 10: Jesus is Crucified (Luke 23:33-34)
- Station 11: Jesus Promises His Kingdom to the Good Thief (Luke 23:39-43)
- Station 12: Jesus Speaks to His Mother and the Disciple (John 19:25-27)
- Station 13: Jesus Dies on the Cross (Luke 23:44-46)
- Station 14: Jesus is Placed in the Tomb (Matthew 27:57-60)
- Station 15: The Resurrection of Jesus (Mark 16:1-6)