Illustrated Worship Resources: Lent 2020
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This Lent 2020 release contains seven hand-drawn illustrations and seven bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community, and also illustrates the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary during Lent and Easter Sunday starting on March 1st and continuing through Easter (April 12th, 2020). Get the complete Spring 2020 set here.
If you are looking to try out our Illustrated Worship Resources, Lent is a great time to start.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
Sevenfull-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. The style is modern, playful, diverse and authentic.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children where they are.
- You will also receive the black and white versions of the illustrations that you can use to give children as coloring pages.
These resources illustrate the scripture passages from the Revised Common Lectionary, Year A.
- March 1st - 1st Sunday in Lent - Psalm 32
- March 8th - 2nd Sunday in Lent - Genesis 12:1-4a
- March 15th - 3rd Sunday in Lent - Exodus 17:1-7
- March 22nd - 4th Sunday in Lent - 1 Samuel 16:1-13
- March 29th - 5th Sunday in Lent - Psalm 130
- April 5th - Palm Sunday - Matthew 21:1-11
- April 12th - Easter - John 20:1-18
Children's Worship BulletinsThese could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, or used during Sunday School or sent home with the kids.
- Seven Children's Worship Bulletins covering the season of Lent and Easter Sunday.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.