God With Us Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our God With Us Coloring Page & Poster is a hand-drawn illustration to help you and your community reflect on the ways God is with you throughout your lives. This illustration can be used for a worship activity for children, a large coloring poster that your community could color leading up to Christmas, or a fun art project to send home to families.
The God With Us Coloring Page & Poster includes the logo from our "God With Us" products, meditative designs to color, and space for writing and reflection. If you decide to print it out as a large coloring poster and use it with a group, you can even write in your own specific questions into the reflection spaces so it meets the needs of your specific context and community.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file which includes the following:
- Coloring Pages & Posters: We include both the Adobe Illustrator files (for the coloring poster sizes) as well as PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a large format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: A4, 8.5˝ x 11˝, 11˝ x 17˝, 36˝ x 24˝, and 48˝ x 36˝.
- Simple & Detailed versions: For both the A4 and 8.5˝ x 11˝ sizes, we include both simple and detailed designs of the illustration.
- Info PDF: This informational PDF will give you helpful details on getting the files printed, as well as sample prompts and questions you can use with your family/church/community/school to help with the interactive portion of the coloring page/poster.
How You Might Use This Product
Here are a few suggested uses for this product:
- Print out a 48˝ x 36˝ giant poster for your youth group to color and fill in, and send them 8.5˝ x 11˝ versions to do at home.
- Email it to your congregation and encourage them, over Advent, to reflect on the ways God has been with them throughout their lives.
- Set up a few large posters around your church, and have groups or families sign up to come in and color (while following COVID safety protocols) and create collaborative community art to display in your church.
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.