Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love Coloring Posters
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
These 4'x3' posters are filled with unique and fun designs that kids will love coloring. But they're not only for kids; adults will also enjoy the chance to sit down and spend some time getting lost in these designs.
Each poster illustration has a hand-lettered word in the middle that corresponds with the four weeks of Advent: Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love. A fifth poster has the word Emmanuel. While these posters use the traditional Advent themes, the posters can really be used for any occasion.
- The five posters are 36"x48".
- Your download will include the digital files and printing instructions.
Your purchase includes both Adobe Illustrator (AI files) and Adobe Acrobat (PDF files) versions of the posters. After your purchase, you will immediately receive a download link to get your zip file. Detailed instructions will come with the download as to how we suggest getting the posters printed. If you have the files printed somewhere like Staples, we recommend having them printed as engineering prints (and specifically asking for "engineering prints" and not "posters"), as that is the most inexpensive option available. You can learn more about engineering prints here.
How to Use the Coloring Posters
As you can see from the photos, these posters are a lot of fun to roll out on a large table or floor and color. There are so many potential uses for them - here are just a few:
- They are perfect for your kids to sit around coloring, especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.
- They are great for youth groups and Sunday School classes to be able to color.
- They would be great for worship services to have placed around the worship space for people to color at different times throughout the service.
- They would also make a great activity for any churches that have Advent Fairs or if they are looking for a fun intergenerational activity.
You can also get some great ideas from these blog posts.
- Ways to Use Our Large Coloring Posters: Ten Creative Ideas
- How Churches Use Our Advent Coloring Posters