Mini Revolutions Curriculum Monthly Subscription
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a monthly subscription product. You will be charged at the time of purchase, and charged monthly on the 1st day of the following months until you cancel your subscription.
When you sign up for the subscription, you will be charged $19.99 and receive the content for the following calendar month. If you need materials for the current month, you'll need to purchase the product individually.
Mini Revolutions is an intergenerational, monthly, digital curriculum based on the Revised Common Lectionary. Churches and families will practice the rhythms and experience the seasons of the church year through the revolutions of the liturgical calendar.
With the ever-changing model of Sunday School, Illustrated Ministry strives to support churches no matter their size, attendance, and format. This mini curriculum leader’s guide is two pages (one page front and back, if printed double-sided), can be used in various ministry settings, and can be easily shared with and prepared by volunteers—even on short notice. Each week, we select one scripture from the weekly liturgical readings from the Revised Common Lectionary and provide discussion questions to help your group enter into the season’s story. The activity, micropractice, and prayer help each person embrace their own mini revolutions each week.
You can use Mini Revolutions as your traditional Sunday School curriculum, in a one-room Sunday School model with mixed ages, or in an intergenerational setting. You could also take the content and adapt it for youth ministry and other ministry programs and settings.
Mini Revolutions can be implemented as a completely virtual, hybrid, or in-person experience—endless options are available to suit your needs. Lead as much or as little of the content as you like. Each section of Mini Revolutions is simple and requires just a little prep to have a meaningful experience with your group.
What comes with Mini Revolutions?
Mini Revolutions provides monthly intergenerational devotions and lessons for all ages; each of the sessions includes:
- Scripture: One selected scripture from the Revised Common Lectionary that the rest of the components are based on.
- Questions: Imagining and wondering questions that are open-ended and connect more deeply with the scripture.
- Look It Up: We highlight a moment in history, an interesting fact, or a person who made an impact that connects with the scripture’s theme. This activity allows participants to explore and connect with the world around them and see how scripture can be lived out.
- Activity: We provide a fun mix of activities that help participants think creatively about the scripture through building and design, earth care, social justice, self-care and compassion, social/emotional learning, science, technology, and art.
- Micropractice: A simple practice/ritual anchored in daily activities to help form healthy, spiritual, and mindful habits. For each micropractice, we will also include a shareable graphic that you can use in your church’s newsletter, on your website, or to share with your community on social media. There will be a link to the graphic in each week's lesson.
- Coloring Page: It includes an illustration of a short phrase from the selected scripture that invites reflection on the scripture. Use the coloring page and discussion questions together for an even deeper connection with the scripture and each other.
- Bible Story Booklet: A child-friendly paraphrase of the scripture, accessible for all ages, with colorable illustrations that help tell the story.
- Mini Revolutions Media Kit: The Media Kit includes variations of the Mini Revolutions logo, as well as some promotional images you can use in newsletters, social media, and your website.
How does the subscription work?
This is the first subscription product Illustrated Ministry has created, and we appreciate any feedback about the process and if you run into any issues accessing the files you've paid for. You can contact us here if you have questions or need assistance.
When you sign up for the subscription, you will be charged $19.99 and receive the content for the following calendar month. If you need materials for the current month, you'll need to purchase the product individually. After the initial charge, you will be charged again on the 1st of every month, as long as your subscription continues.
Your PDF file for each month will be emailed to you at the address you provided during the checkout process.
When you initially purchase the subscription, you'll receive a subscription confirmation email. Please save that email, as it includes information about managing your subscription, as well as how to cancel it if you need to do so. But you can always email us here.
What if I only need Mini Revolutions for 1 or 2 months?
You can also purchase Mini Revolutions on a month-by-month basis. We will release the content for each month ONE month in advance of when you'd be needing it. This can be purchased like any other digital product in our store. The only difference is the savings you get when you purchase a monthly subscription.
What You'll Receive
When you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to a PDF file and the password needed to open the file. On the first of each following month, you'll receive another email with a link to a PDF file and the password needed to open the file.
If you accidentally ordered more items than you intended or ordered the wrong item, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss available options.
If we decide a refund makes the most sense, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (which depends on your banking institution).
Otherwise, since our products are digital and are automatically delivered to you upon the completion of your checkout process, we do not offer refunds on digital products licensed/purchased from Illustrated Ministry, LLC.