Mini Revolutions Curriculum Monthly Subscription
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a monthly subscription product. Your first charge will occur when you purchase. After that, you'll be automatically charged on the 1st of every month until you decide to cancel.
When you sign up for the subscription, you will be charged $29.99 and receive the content for the following month. If you need materials for the current month, you'll need to purchase the product individually.
Mini Revolutions is an intergenerational, monthly, digital curriculum based on the Revised Common Lectionary. Churches and families will practice the rhythms and experience the seasons of the church year through the revolutions of the liturgical calendar.
With the ever-changing model of Sunday School, Illustrated Ministry strives to support churches no matter their size, attendance, and format. This mini curriculum leader’s guide is two pages (one page front and back, if printed double-sided), can be used in various ministry settings, and can be easily shared with and prepared by volunteers—even on short notice. Each week, we select one scripture from the weekly readings from the Revised Common Lectionary and provide discussion questions to help your group enter into the season’s story. The activity, micropractice, and prayer help each person embrace their own mini revolutions each week.
You can use Mini Revolutions as your traditional Sunday School curriculum, in a one-room Sunday School model with mixed ages, or in an intergenerational setting. You could also adapt the content for youth ministry and other ministry programs and settings.
Mini Revolutions can be implemented as a completely virtual, hybrid, or in-person experience—endless options are available to suit your needs. Lead as much or as little of the content as you like. Each section of Mini Revolutions is simple and requires just a little prep to have a meaningful experience with your group.
What comes with Mini Revolutions?
Mini Revolutions provides monthly intergenerational devotions and lessons for all ages. Whether you are a monthly subscriber or purchase it individually as needed, you’ll receive the following:
- Scripture: One selected scripture from the Revised Common Lectionary that the rest of the components are based on.
- Questions: Imagining and wondering questions that are open-ended and connect more deeply with the scripture.
- Look It Up: We highlight a moment in history, an interesting fact, or a person who made an impact that connects with the scripture’s theme. This activity allows participants to explore and connect with the world around them and see how scripture can be lived out.
- Activity: We provide a fun mix of activities that help participants think creatively about the scripture through building and design, earth care, social justice, self-care and compassion, social/emotional learning, science, technology, and art.
- Micropractice: A simple practice/ritual anchored in daily activities to help form healthy, spiritual, and mindful habits. For each micropractice, we will also include a shareable graphic that you can use in your church’s newsletter, on your website, or to share with your community on social media. There will be a link to the graphic in each week's lesson.
- Prayer: A simple and accessible prayer summarizes the learning and empowers participants as they talk with God.
- Coloring Page: It includes an illustration of a short phrase from the selected scripture that invites reflection on the scripture. Use the coloring page and discussion questions together for an even deeper connection with the scripture and each other.
- Bible Story Booklet: A child-friendly paraphrase of the scripture, accessible for all ages, with colorable illustrations that help tell the story.
- Mini Revolutions Media Kit: The Media Kit includes variations of the Mini Revolutions logo, as well as some promotional images you can use in newsletters, social media, and your website.
Additional Benefits of Being a Subscriber
In addition to the above components, signing up for the subscription gives you access to an online community that houses additional tools, resources, and support.
- The Mini Revolutions Online Community is a digital space for active subscribers to find support, share ideas, and access these expanded curriculum resources and materials collections.
- Bible Story Video: Interactive storytelling videos using full-color illustrations from the weekly Bible Story Booklet. Available to stream or download, you can watch these videos with your kids or use them as a model for your own storytelling.
- Bible Story Cards: Full-color illustrations and text from the weekly Bible Story Booklet enlarged to print each panel on an 8.5x11” sheet of paper.
- Invitation to Play: A guided activity for leaders to invite children to embody the stories through curiosity and sensory play.
- Youth Adaptations: Fresh ideas and weekly conversations on adapting the curriculum to use with middle and high school students.
- Picture Book Recommendations: Recommendations of picture books we love that go well with each week’s story or theme.
How does the subscription work?
When you sign up for the subscription, you will be charged $29.99 and receive the content for the following month. If you need materials for the current month, you'll need to purchase the current month’s edition individually. After that, you'll be automatically charged on the 1st of every month until you decide to cancel.
Your PDF file for each month will be emailed to you at the address you provided during the checkout process.
You'll receive a subscription confirmation email when you initially purchase the subscription. Please save that email, as it includes information about managing your subscription and how to cancel it if you need to do so. But you can always email us.
What happens if my credit card charge isn't processed? If we run into any errors with your credit card (the most common is an expired card), we will contact you within the first two days of the month, and you have until the 15th of the month to resolve the issue. If it is not resolved, you will automatically lose access to the Mini Revolutions Online Community. If you choose to sign up again for a subscription, you will sign up at the current subscription price.
What about the online community?
After purchasing your subscription, you’ll automatically receive a welcome email to join the Mini Revolutions Online Community (hosted on the Circle platform). All subscriber resources are hosted on the Online Community, and you’ll need to create an account to access the materials.
Your online access to the online community is linked to the email you used for your purchase of your Mini Revolutions subscription. Please do not change the email of your account in our online community.
What You'll Receive after Your Purchase
When you make your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to a PDF file and the password needed to open the file. On the first of each following month, as long as your automatic credit card charge goes through, you'll receive another email with a link to a PDF file and the password required to open the file.
What if I only need Mini Revolutions for 1 or 2 months? Or I just want to try it out?
You can also purchase Mini Revolutions on a month-by-month basis. We will release the content for each month ONE month in advance of when you’ll need it. This can be purchased like any other digital product in our store. However, you won’t have access to any of the additional subscriber benefits.