Meditative Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Meditative Coloring Page & Poster provides an engaging activity suitable for all age groups, fostering a nurturing environment for creativity, dialogue, connection, and community-building.
Rather than focusing on a specific Bible story or season within the church calendar, the Meditative Coloring Page & Poster offers a versatile option that can be incorporated throughout the year and in various settings.
The larger poster versions are designed to appeal to all ages, while the smaller printouts are specially crafted for youth, college students, adults, and those who are drawn to coloring more intricate designs.
These materials are perfect to print and make available during youth group, college group study breaks, or in communal areas where people can engage with them. Their flexibility adds a colorful and contemplative touch to any setting, encouraging both artistic expression and meaningful connection.
We will add additional designs once they are available, so check back often to see if there are new designs you may want for your personal or ministry use.
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file that includes the following:
- Coloring Pages & Posters: We include both the Adobe Illustrator files (for the coloring poster sizes) as well as PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a large format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: 8.5˝ x 11˝, 11˝ x 17˝, 36˝ x 24˝, and 48˝ x 36˝.
- Simple & Detailed versions: We include both simple and detailed designs of the illustration in the 8.5˝ x 11˝ version.
- Info PDF: This informational PDF will give you helpful details on getting the files printed.
How You Might Use This Product
Here are a few suggested uses for this product:
- Print out a 48˝ x 36˝ giant poster for your youth group to color and fill in, and send them 8.5˝ x 11˝ versions to do at home.
- Email it to your congregation and include some reflection questions for them to consider while coloring.
- Set up a few large posters around your church, and have different families or groups sign up to come in and color and create collaborative community art to display in your church.
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.