This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Resources provide you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship. You will also receive engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Children's Worship Bulletins.
This series contains thirteen hand-drawn illustrations and thirteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year A: December 1st, the first Sunday in Advent through February 23rd, Transfiguration Sunday.
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the four weeks of Advent and one Sunday after Christmas, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Thirteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the scriptures passages from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year A: December 1st, the first Sunday in Advent through February 23rd, Transfiguration Sunday.
- December 1st - First Sunday of Advent - Romans 13:11-14
- December 8th - Second Sunday of Advent - Isaiah 11:1-10
- December 15th - Third Sunday of Advent -James 5:7-10
- December 22nd - Fourth Sunday of Advent - Isaiah 7:10-16
- December 29th - First Sunday After Christmas - Matthew 2:13-23
- January 5th - Second Sunday After Christmas - John 1:(1-9) 10-18
- January 12th - Baptism of the Lord (First Sunday after Epiphany) - Acts 10:34-43
- January 19th - Second Sunday after Epiphany - John 1:29-42
- January 26th - Third Sunday after Epiphany - Isaiah 9:1-4
- February 2nd - Fourth Sunday after Epiphany - Micah 6:1-8
- February 9th - Fifth Sunday after Epiphany - Isaiah 58:1-9a (9b-12)
- February 16th - Sixth Sunday after Epiphany - Matthew 5:21-37
- February 23rd - Transfiguration Sunday - Matthew 17:1-9
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Thirteen Children's Worship Bulletins covering Sundays for the Fall starting December 1st and continuing through February 23rd.
- Includes word searches, white space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Resources: Winter 2019-2020 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Children's Worship Bulletins. However, if you want to purchase either of those individually, select which product you want to purchase, and then select the size of your church.
Coloring pages are not included in this resource. Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, this Illustrated Worship Resource includes materials that can be used by any community and is great to have on hand year-round.
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.