This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This winter release contains twelve hand-drawn illustrations and twelve bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany (Year B), November 29 through February 14, 2021 (Transfiguration Sunday).
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the four weeks of Advent and one Sunday after Christmas, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Twelve full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
November 29: First Sunday of Advent - 1 Corinthians 1:3-9
December 6: Second Sunday of Advent - Isaiah 40:1-11
December 13: Third Sunday of Advent - Psalm 126
December 20: Fourth Sunday of Advent - Luke 1:46-55
December 27: 1st Sunday after Christmas Day - Psalm 148
January 3: Epiphany - Matthew 2:1-12
January 10: Baptism of the Lord - Mark 1:4-11
January 17: Second Sunday after Epiphany - Psalm 139:1-6, 13-18
January 24: Third Sun after Epiphany - Mark 1:14-20
January 31: Fourth Sunday after Epiphany - Mark 1:21-22
February 7: Fifth Sunday after Epiphany - Isaiah 40:21-31
February 14: Transfiguration Sunday - Mark 9:2-9
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Twelve Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the winter—November 9, 2020 through February 14, 2021.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Winter 2020-2021 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here. We no longer include an option for only ordering the Illustrated Children's Moments.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
If you would like to try these worship resources out for the weeks of Advent, you can purchase our Advent 2020 set here.