Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Summer 2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This spring release contains thirteen hand-drawn illustrations and thirteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year A), June 4, 2023 through August 27, 2023.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Thirteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- June 4: Trinity Sunday — Genesis 1:1–2:4a
- June 11: Second Sunday after Pentecost — Genesis 12:1–9
- June 18: Third Sunday after Pentecost — Genesis 18:1–15, (21:1–7)
- June 25: Fourth Sunday after Pentecost — Genesis 21:8–21
- July 2: Fifth Sunday after Pentecost — Psalm 13
- July 9: Sixth Sunday after Pentecost — Matthew 11:25–30
- July 16: Seventh Sunday after Pentecost — Matthew 13:1–9, 18–23
- July 23: Eighth Sunday after Pentecost — Genesis 28:10–19a
- July 30: Ninth Sunday after Pentecost— Matthew 13:31–33, 44–52
- August 6: Tenth Sunday after Pentecost — Genesis 32:22–31
- August 13: Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost — Matthew 14:22–33
- August 20: Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost — Genesis 45:1–15
- August 27: Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost — Exodus 1:8–2:10
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Thirteen Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the summer—June 4, 2023 through August 28, 2023.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2023 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.