Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Summer 2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This summer release contains fourteen hand-drawn illustrations and fourteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for the Season after Pentecost (Year B), May 30 through August 29, 2021.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Fourteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- May 30: Trinity Sunday/First Sunday after Pentecost – Isaiah 6:1-8
- June 6: Second Sunday after Pentecost – 1 Samuel 8:4-20
- June 13: Third Sunday after Pentecost – Mark 4:26-34
- June 20: Fourth Sunday after Pentecost - Mark 4:35-41
- June 27: Fifth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 130
- July 4: Sixth Sunday after Pentecost – Mark 6:1-13
- July 11: Seventh Sunday after Pentecost – 2 Samuel 6:1-5, 17-19
- July 18: Eighth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 89:20-37
- July 25: Ninth Sunday after Pentecost – Ephesians 3:14-21
- August 1: Tenth Sunday after Pentecost – Ephesians 4:1-16
- August 8: Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost – John 6:35, 41-51
- August 15: Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost – 1 King: 2:10-12; 3:3-14
- August 22: Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Ephesians 6:10-20
- August 29: Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost – Psalm 45:1-2, 6-9
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Fourteen Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the Summer — May 30 through August 29.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Summer 2021 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here. We no longer include an option for only ordering the Illustrated Children's Moments.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.