Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2021
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle provides you with creative, hand-drawn full-color illustrations to use for Children's Moments or for other uses during worship, as well as engaging, meaningful, creative, and fun Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins.
This spring release contains fourteen hand-drawn illustrations and fourteen bulletins. It's a wonderful resource for any community and includes illustrations of the Scriptures from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent, Palm Sunday, Easter, and Pentecost (Year B), February 21 (first Sunday of Lent) through May 23, 2021 (Pentecost).
If you'd like to purchase these resources for ONLY the six weeks of Lent and Easter Sunday, click here. This is a good way to try out our resources for a short period of time to gauge interest from your community.
What you get:
Illustrated Children's Moments
- Fourteen full-color, original, hand-drawn illustrations of Bible stories from the lectionary. These are NOT coloring pages. You can get black-and-white versions of these illustrations to use as coloring pages here.
- Each illustration is accompanied by a thoughtful reflection you can use to plan your children's moment. It's not a script, but you can use it to craft a children's sermon that engages children, in your community, where they are.
These resources illustrate the following scriptures:
- February 21: First Sunday of Lent - Psalm 25:1-10
- February 28: Second Sunday of Lent - Psalm 22:23-31
- March 7: Third Sunday of Lent - Psalm 19:7-10
- March 14: Fourth Sunday of Lent - Psalm 107:1-3, 17-22
- March 21: Fifth Sunday of Lent - Psalm 51:1-12
- March 28 Palm Sunday - Psalm 118:1-2, 19-29
- April 4: Easter Sunday - Mark 16:1-8
- April 11: Second Sunday of Easter - Acts 4:32-35
- April 18: Third Sunday of Easter - Luke 24:36b-48
- April 25: Fourth Sunday of Easter - Psalm 23
- May 2: Fifth Sunday of Easter - 1 John 4:7-21
- May 9: Sixth Sunday of Easter - Psalm 98
- May 16: Ascension Sunday - Acts 1:1-11
- May 23: Pentecost - Acts 2:1-21
Children's Worship Bulletins
These could be given to children as they enter into worship, placed in children’s worship bags, used during Sunday School, or sent home with the kids.
- Fourteen Illustrated Worship Children’s Bulletins covering Sundays for the spring—February 21 through May 23, 2021.
- Includes word searches, open space for imaginative drawing based on prompts, word scrambles, connect-the-dots, and lots of creative coloring opportunities.
- Designed with a fresh, modern illustration style.
Ordering Options Available
Our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2021 includes both the Illustrated Children's Moments and the Illustrated Children’s Bulletins. You can also choose to order just the Illustrated Worship Children's Bulletins here.
Black and white versions of the illustrations to use as coloring pages can be purchased here.
If you would like to try these worship resources out for the weeks of Lent, you can purchase our Lent 2021 set here.
About Tiered Pricing
One of the ways we work to keep our products affordable for budgets of all sizes is through a tiered pricing structure. We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we do not have a way of verifying the church size of everyone who places an order, we trust each community to choose honestly.