Easter Coloring Pages: Volume 2
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a collection of Easter coloring pages that you can use in a variety of contexts.
- Looking for an activity during Holy Week for your youth or college students? Print out a variety of these coloring pages and hand them out to color and enjoy conversation and community.
- Print out a set to send home with families as they leave the Palm Sunday service so kids have some coloring pages to work on during their breaks from school and other regular activities.
- Expecting a big crowd at your home for Easter? Stock up on some quality coloring pages, rather than searching on Pinterest/Google and finding cheesy, pixelated coloring pages.
When you purchase our Easter Coloring Pages, you'll receive a PDF with six coloring pages based on scenes from the Easter story:
- Mark 16: "When they looked up they saw that the stone which was very large had already been rolled back."
- Matthew 28:5–6: "Do not be afraid...He has been raised."
- John 20:1–18: Coloring page story booklet.
- John 20:18: "Mary Magdalene went and announced to the disciples "I have seen the Lord."
- John 20:21–22: "Jesus said, "Peace be with you. As God has sent me, so I send you. Receive the Holy Spirit."
- John 20:27–28: Then Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it in my side. Do not doubt but believe." Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God."
We hope you find some creative uses for these coloring pages, and that they help you, your family, and/or your community find meaning in the Lenten and Easter seasons.
What You'll Receive
When you complete your purchase, you will get a link to a downloadable PDF that includes the coloring pages, ready to be printed out on US Letter (8.5" x 11") sheets of paper.