Do Not Be Afraid Coloring Page & Poster
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Our Do Not Be Afraid Coloring Page & Poster is a hand-drawn illustration to help you and your community reflect on this important refrain from the Christmas story: "Do not be afraid." This illustration can be used for a worship activity for children, a bulletin cover, a large coloring poster that your community could color leading up to Christmas, or a fun art project to send home to families.
The Do Not Be Afraid Coloring Page & Poster includes the logo from our Do Not Be Afraid products, as well as texts from the Gospels when Zechariah, Mary, Joseph, and the shepherds are told to not be afraid.
What You Will Receive
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a link to a ZIP file which includes the following:
- Coloring Pages & Posters: We include both the Adobe Illustrator files (for the coloring poster sizes) as well as PDF files for you to take to a printer (or print from your own home or office if you have a large format printer). They are formatted in the following sizes: A4, 8.5˝ x 11˝, 11˝ x 17˝, 36˝ x 24˝, and 48˝ x 36˝.
- Mosaic Poster Tiles: This exciting new format allows anyone with a printer at home to print out poster tiles and create a giant coloring poster at home. These poster tiles are formatted for both US Letter (8.5˝ x 11˝) and A4 paper sizes, and come in a smaller Family Size (uses four or six sheets of paper, depending on the paper size) as well as a larger Group Size (uses 40 or 45 sheets of paper, depending on the size of paper). To learn more about our Mosaic Poster Tiles, check out our blog post here.
- Image File: In case you want to use the image in your worship bulletin, on screens in your sanctuaries, and on the web, we have included it as a B&W PNG file as well.
- Info PDF: This informational PDF will give you helpful details on getting the files printed, as well as instructions for how to print and assemble the Mosaic Poster Tiles.
How You Might Use This Product
Here are a few suggested uses for this product:
- Print out a 48˝ x 36˝ giant poster for your youth group to color and fill in, and send them 8.5˝ x 11˝ versions to do at home.
- Use the Group Size of the Mosaic Poster Tiles to create a giant piece of communal art; have individuals color the tiles and bring them together to make your mosaic. Or email the tiles home to families in your congregation, and put the tiles together when you come back together to worship.
- Send the Family Size of the Mosaic Poster Tiles home with families so they can create large posters to display in their homes or windows.
Let your imagination run wild as you think of the many ways you could use this resource.