Bible Story Coloring Pages: Summer 2018
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a DIGITAL ONLY product. You will not receive a physical product. At the time of purchase, you'll receive an email with your link to download your products which you can then save to your computer and print out any time.
14 black and white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school or church to color. These are engaging, creative and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the following scripture passages, which come from the Revised Common Lectionary Year B for Trinity Sunday through Proper 16 (21):
- May 27th Trinity Sunday: John 3:1-17
- June 3rd Proper 4 (9): Mark 2:23-3:6
- June 10th Proper 5 (10): Psalm 138
- June 17th Proper 6 (11): 2 Corinthians 5:14-17
- June 24th Proper 7 (12):1 Samuel 17:32-49
- July 1st Proper 8 (13): Mark 5:21-43
- July 8th Proper 9 (14): Psalm 48
- July 15th Proper 10 (15): Psalm 24
- July 22nd Proper 11 (16): Mark 6:30-34, 53-56
- July 29th Proper 12 (17): John 6:1-21
- August 5th Proper 13 (18): Psalm 51:1-12
- August 12th Proper 14 (19): Ephesians 4:25-5:2
- August 19th Proper 15 (20): Ephesians 5:15-20
- August 26th Proper 16 (21): Psalm 84
You can find full-color illustrations of these coloring pages in our Illustrated Worship Resources: Summer 2018 here.
But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church.
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of uses. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses!
About our Tiered Pricing Structure
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.