Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2023
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Fourteen black and white illustrations that you can give to kids at home, school, or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Lent, Eastertide, and Pentecost (Year A), February 26 (first Sunday of Lent) through May 28, 2023 (Pentecost).
The coloring pages are formatted to print on standard US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper.
These are the scripture passages represented in the illustrations:
- February 26: First Sunday in Lent — Matthew 4:1–11
- March 5: Second Sunday in Lent — Psalm 121
- March 12: Third Sunday in Lent — John 4:5–42
- March 19: Fourth Sunday in Lent — Psalm 23
- March 26: —Fifth Sunday in Lent — John 11:1–45
- April 2: Palm Sunday—Sixth Sunday in Lent — Matthew 21:1–11
- April 9: Easter Sunday — John 20:1–18
- April 16: Second Sunday of Easter — John 20:19–31
- April 23: Third Sunday of Easter — Luke 24:13–35
- April 30: Fourth Sunday of Easter — John 10:1–10
- May 7: Fifth Sunday of Easter — John 14:1–14
- May 14: Sixth Sunday of Easter — John 14:15–21
- May 21: —Seventh Sunday of Easter — 1 Peter 4:12-14, 5:6–11
- May 28: Day of Pentecost — Acts 2:1–12
You can find full-color versions of these illustrations along with a Leader Guide in our Illustrated Worship Children's Bundle: Spring 2023 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of purposes. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses with print-on-demand ease of access.
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.