Bible Story Coloring Pages: Spring 2020
Note: This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is a digital product. After you complete your purchase, the digital files will be available for you to print out yourself. No products will be shipped to you.
FREE SAMPLE: Download a free sample of our worship resources. You'll get two illustrated children's moments and two children's worship bulletins.
Fourteen black-and-white illustrations that can be given to kids at home, school or church to color. These are engaging, creative, and unique hand-drawn illustrations based on the scripture passages below which come from the Revised Common Lectionary for Year A: Lent through Eastertide and Pentecost, March 1 - May 31 2020. They are formatted to print on standard 8.5"x11" paper.
The scripture passages of the illustrations are listed below:
- March 1st - 1st Sunday in Lent - Psalm 32
- March 8th - 2nd Sunday in Lent - Genesis 12:1-4a
- March 15th - 3rd Sunday in Lent - Exodus 17:1-7
- March 22nd - 4th Sunday in Lent - 1 Samuel 16:1-13
- March 29th - 5th Sunday in Lent - Psalm 130
- April 5th - Palm Sunday - Matthew 21:1-11
- April 12th - Easter - John 20:1-18
- April 19th - 2nd Sunday of Easter - Acts 2:14a, 22-32
- April 26th - 3rd Sunday of Easter - Acts 2:14a, 36-41
- May 3rd - 4th Sunday of Easter - Acts 2:42-47
- May 10th - 5th Sunday of Easter - Psalm 31:1-5, 15-16
- May 17th - 6th Sunday of Easter - Psalm 66:19
- May 24th - 7th Sunday of Easter or Ascension Sunday - Acts 1:6-14
- May 31st - Pentecost - Acts 2:1-12
You can find full-color illustrations of these coloring pages in our Illustrated Worship Resources: Spring 2020 here.
"But we don't use the Revised Common Lectionary in our church."
Even if you don't use the RCL, these coloring pages are great to have on hand for all kinds of uses. If you purchase each set of Bible Story Coloring Pages, you'll have a vast catalog of themes based on a TON of Bible verses!
About Tiered Pricing
We aim to make the price of our products both accessible and fair, and so we ask that you select the appropriate option for your church size. While we don't have a way of verifying your church size, we trust that you'll make the correct selection. This ensures that we're able to continue to provide low-cost options for small churches with even more modest budgets.